4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Newsgroup Dilemma (6)

People,

How in the heck does one find the doggone servers available for various Newsgroups, so that they can be added into the News (NNTP) server window in the internet connection wizard...to then check out the newsgroups available (on that server)?

Or...am I going about this the wrong way? I am assuming I use the *Internet Accounts* dialog, as opposed to the *Newsgroup Subscriptions* dialog...'cause I've never been able to figure out how to search for newsgroup servers in the latter.

There are quite a few useful newsgroups from Usenet, for example...which I'd like to post to conveniently from my e-mail utility (Outlook Express)...(as opposed to Google, on the web.

Need some help on this...

Thanks,

mark4man
    ADK Pro Audio Quad Pro, w/ Intel Core i7 2600 CPU | 8 GB DDR3-1600 RAM | Seagate 500 GB SATA II (Primary) HD | Seagate 1 TB SATA II (Audio Data) HD | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Lynx Aurora8 ~ AES16 | Universal Audio UAD-1 | Cakewalk SONAR PE XI | Steinberg WaveLab 7 | NI Komplete 5 | Band-In-A-Box 2012

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Newsgroup Dilemma (6)

You need to go to each newsgroup website and get the instructions for that group.

If you were to do a Google search on "Newsgroups" you will get "Results 1 - 10 of about 12,800,000 for Newsgroups "

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.