New Lounger
    Thanks

WOPR Problems HELP! (long) (XP)

I have tried emailing Woody

Thanks

Re: WOPR Problems HELP! (long) (XP)

Look for a DOT file in the Startup folder(s) -- the individual user's WordStartup folder and the global one under Program Files. If you find one that is associated with WOPR 2000, delete it or if you're not sure, change the extension to .DOG to prevent Word from loading it at startup. If that doesn't help, there might be a COM Add-in somewhere. You can access Word's COM Add-ins dialog by using Tools>Customize, and dragging from the Command tab to a menu or toolbar.

New Lounger
    Thanks

I looked on both machines & there are no .dot files in any startup folder. I wasn't sure what you wanted me to look for in the Command tab. Under Customize>Toolbar there are 3 WOPR toolbars (Lil Woprs, WOPR 2000, WOPR Stroage Toolbar(Private)); I deleted them. When I shutdown Word & restart it ..... There Back!!!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Phil Rabichow's <!post=Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in Word (97/2000),197827>Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in Word (97/2000)<!/post> explains where to look for add-ins etc.

New Lounger
    Thanks

I followed all of the steps and the problems still exist & I have the Lil WOPR & WOPR 2000 Toolbars in word.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Phil's guide should enable you to determine where WOPR is installed; disabling or removing it should take care of the toolbars. I'm afraid I don't have other suggestions.