Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Cookie management

The only one I've ever used is Karen's Cookie Viewer, last updated at the end of 2000, but since you don't give many details of what "control options" you want, I can't say if it does the job!

She seems fairly responsive to requests for change, so perhaps nobody has wanted a change in the last 4
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...

Thanks

Cookie management

(Edited by HansV to make URL clickable - see <!help=19>Help 19<!/help>)

I've used Cookie Pal from http://www.kburra.com for years. While it does the job, there are some bugs that have never been fixed and frankly, support sucks. Sometimes if you send the same email 2 or 3 times, they'll answer. Other times they won't.

Does anyone have any suggestions for similar software that is AT LEAST as good? I'm not looking for a basic program. I'm looking for something fairly robust with a lot of control options, that is currently being updated on a regular basis. I don't care if it is free or not.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

It's rather hard to judge "AT LEAST as good" from someone else's perspective, so I'd suggest test driving some alternatives. I now use a proxy server to deal with all cookies, but in the past I liked CookieWall from AnalogX.

Alan

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

I use IE Cookie Viewer 1.60. I haven't used Karen's lately, but when I did, I preferred the former. It used to be that you could only delete cookies one at a time with Karen's, but I think that has changed.
    Cheers,

Thanks

I've been looking around but am surprised to not be able to find anything that looks as good as Cookie Pal. They have a free trial, so you all should try it and at least see the functionality they offer.

Software that hasn't been updated in years, like Karen's and Analogx isn't going to cut it for me. And neither have as much function as CP. I have Cookie Viewer and that is all it is, a viewer.