New Lounger
    Thanks

Graphics Disappear in Word 2003 (Word 2003)

When pasting graphics (or screen shots) into Word 2003, the graphics will disappear, and sometimes only the outline is visible until you "bring to front" the graphic. Is there a resolution for this issue. I have modified the acceleration in the screen resolution but this does not fix the issue.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Graphics Disappear in Word 2003 (Word 2003)

Welcome to Woody's Lounge, and sorry about the delay.

Check the line spacing in Format | Paragraph. If it is set to Exactly ... points, inline graphics won't be displayed completely, you must set it to Single, or to At least ... points.

New Lounger
    Thanks

The line spacing option is set to single by default (just checked). I normally paste the screen shots with wrap text option. I do a lot of "how to" documentation and screen shots are a must. They will print, but seem to hide/disappear when moving between windows or scrolling within the document.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Have you tried the same document on other PCs?

If you wish, you can attach a sample document to a reply, so that Loungers can investigate it. Attachments are 100 KB max, use a zip file if the document is larger. Make sure to delete proprietary or sensitive information, or replace it with dummy text.