4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Dynamic Print Range (2003)

Hi,
    I did some searching of the forum and found a couple posts that are asking for the same thing I am, but I'm not quite sure how to put it all together. Here's what I need to do: I have a spreadsheet that will have data added to it every month, the columns will stay the same (A-M). The rows are what will change with me. One month I may have 20 rows, the next month I may have 30. I need to define a print range, because on the same sheet starting in column AA I have other data that I don't want to print. I of course need this print range to update automatically depending on how many rows there are.

This is what I did: I created named range call ReconcileArea with this =OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,0,0,COUNTA(Sheet1!$A:$A),10) - I got this off of one of the posts, then I went to Tools, macros, visual basic editor, I then double clicked on sheet 1 on the left hand side to get a blank page, and pasted in the below code (I also got this from a post). When I added more rows, it seemed to update only those rows on page one, if the new rows went onto page 2, it did not update. Can anyone help as to what I am missing or doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Deb
    Option Explicit
    Sub SetDynamicPA()
    Dim PA As Range
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Application.Goto Reference:="ReconcileArea" '(The name of the Dynamic Range Name)
    Set PA = Selection
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = PA
    PA.Cells(1).Select
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Dynamic Print Range (2003)

I've attached my spreadsheet for your review if it helps. Thanks, Deb

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Dynamic Print Range (2003)

Disregard this post. I figured out my answer.