2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Label Mail Merge Problem (2003 or XP)

I am working with a user who is merging from data stored in an Access Database. She created a label document in XP and then I tried the same on my computer which has 2003. Both with the same results. Using the Merge Wizard I got the label created with appropriate fields, not just an address, selected recipients and viewed the label document. The Next Record fields on all labels on the page, but when I merge to document, so can edit each label. Only the first one merges even though I selected all. In 2003 when the wizard is open, you can scroll through the recipient list and all are there, but they don't merge. What are we doing wrong? I done this hundreds of times and it's worked successfully. Thanks, Judy

PS I also tried to print and it printed six different recipients all with only the first label with information in it. Judy
    Thanks much, Judy Crawford

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Label Mail Merge Problem (2003 or XP)

I haven't had problems with mail merge to labels in Word 2002 (XP). Coiuld you attach the merge document (the one with the merge fields)? (I can whip up a data file, no need to include that.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Guess what, I started over again with the same database, and it worked OK. I must have had a corrupt document or something, but we are A OK now. Thanks for your help anyway. Sometime things happen that we can't quite explain! Judy
    Thanks much, Judy Crawford

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Anyway, glad it's solved!