3 Star Lounger

Another Error Message

I'm getting another error message! I changed my relationships a bit. I linked the Payment table to the Student main table instead of the invoice table. But now when I put the "Payments" button on the Student form and click it, it gives me the following error message:

The OpenForm action was canceled.
    You used a method of the DoCmd object to carry out an action in Visual Basic, but then clicked Cancel in a dialog box. For example, you used the Close method to close a changed form, then clicked Cancel in the dialog box that asks if you want to save the changes you made to the form.

The funny thing is...I didn't click Cancel in a dialog box. I never even had a dialog box show up. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Plutonium Lounger
    Sacramento, California, USA

Re: Another Error Message

Unless people were following another related thread, they have no idea of what you're trying to describe. You need to explain what the button does and whether there are subforms or popup forms involved. A number of things will cause that error message, and many of them can be ignored. But without the actualy code that triggers it, we're just guessing. You also need to state the version of Access you're using.