3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

OneNote Q's (2003 SP1)

1) Is this the correct location in the lounge to post OneNote items?

2) Are there any plans to create a OneNote forum?

3) DOes anyone know if it is possible in OneNote to insert a Hyperlink that references another location in OneNote? For example in my case I would like to insert a link (or pointer or whatever it is called in OneNote should this feature exist) that points to another part of my OneNote notebook. I have numerous pages and sections in OneNotes and yesterday I needed a way to link material in one location of my OneNote notebook to another location so that I did not have 2 sections of data to maintain,

Ideas?
    Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: OneNote Q's (2003 SP1)

1) Yes, this is OK.

2) Not at the moment - there have been very few questions about OneNote up to now. This may change in the future.

I'll leave 3) to those who have OneNote.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Admittedly, I only use OneNote in a very superficial way - as I do not have a PDA.

From what little I can tell, it seems that M$ believes that all the linking can be done through OneNote interfacing with Outlook. Your example, however, is a good instance of how that is not the case. (As you may have already noticed, the Office-wide hyperlink shortcut of Ctrl+K does not function in OneNote.)

HTH
    Gre

Thanks

I decided to check out OneNote and to my suprise I found it quite useful. Un fortunetly however Microsoft did not see it necessary to make it possible to link it to Outlook XP. How Sad
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)