5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Header Footer Won't Print (2003)

Doing this for a person in my office - she says she's done everything Microsoft help has suggested to make her header/footer print - any other suggestions?

Thanks Again

Aunt Linda

Thanks

Re: Header Footer Won't Print (2003)

I think we need to know a bit more about the document in question. What is in the header or footer? Does it print OK on a different printer, or from a different computer? Do the header and footer show as expected in print preview? Are there any fonts used in the header or footer that aren't installed on the computer in question?

Is it possible to remove sensitive information from the document and attach a copy to a post here?

Ian

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I agree with Ian's observation; but let me make a comment and ask a (possibly) related question for Lounge members. I have read that if you have specified draft mode in MS Word (Tools...Options...Print Tab) that the headers may or may not be printed depending on how the printer driver interprets draft mode. Is this correct?

Also, if the header/footer is a graphic, then the drawing object box might need to be checked.

Thanks, J.Till

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I don't care anymore - I'm sure she has done something totally unnecessary, to be kind, and I have told her about this lounge and how to use it so now the ball is back in her court.

Thank you for trying - and when I personally need help, hope you'll jump in there.

Have a great day - sincere condolences to you and your country.

An eye for an eye and everyone is blind . . .

Aunt Linda