3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Remove Action entries (Office 2003)

Ok, in my last problem it deals with the Global Address form. I am happy to say that is working fine. Continuing with the saga...

Now that I can get past the Global adress list problem, it is doing something diferent. Before I was able to forward the form and it worked fine. Now, I shows me the TO, From, and the Message white form. The form is noplace to be seen.

I went back to the form and started working with the Actions tab. I found that I need to change these in order to get the form forward. Only it doesn't let me change it or delete the entries already there. Anybody know how to delete the options already in the Actions tab?

Thanks

Re: Remove Action entries (Office 2003)

I noticed this with one of my forms. Rather than try to change the "form" used on reply or forward from the default to my form, I added some VBScript code that inserted the form controls' contents into the message at the time of sending, creating a "form free" data dump. That was better for my purposes, but obviously it it would have been simpler to change the actions -- if that's possible.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

At this point I am open to almost anything. But How would I remove/delete the current tabs short of a new Form. Guess, I could copy the form to a new form. Got a sample of code I could look at?

Thanks

> How would I remove/delete the current tabs short of a new Form?

Actually, I didn't try to do this. The recipient sees the message body in the form, the form still contains controls, but the message body also has a little data dump so that when the recipient either replies or forwards, the original data is preserved in the body of the message.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Not sure if I understood that. The Message body will not allow the form to be display? This happended before in a different form and I redid the Action Tab forward etc. and it worked.

Guess I'll start a new form, copy the fields and stuff and then do the Action last.