KTYorke

Paste Special

hello all [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I fixed up a little flowchart in W97 with clip art, arrows and lines. I grouped them all together, selected the group and copied it. I went into my main doc and Insert>Paste Special>as a picture. Now when I look at it, two of the lines look crooked. It prints out OK so this is only an annoyance but I was wondering why this happened?
    have fun

Thanks

Re: Paste Special

Are you looking at both documents with the same zoom level?

KTYorke

yes, I hate viewing in anything but 100%.
    And both are Page Layout views.
    *sigh*
    thanks
    have fun

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

But one document contains drawing objects (flowcharts) & the other contains a picture. Depending on the zoom level, the video driver, etc. there may be a difference, if I understand the two documents correctly. (I take it that it's not 7000+ pages long anymore)[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

KTYorke

No Phil, this is a different doc from the 7000 page one...[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]*sigh* (I think I have that hammered out though..)
    and in one document I have text and the other I created the cool little flowchart thing... I'm grouping the flowchart, copying it and pasting special into the text document. In this particular doc I had done the same thing with another "flowchart" and no lines were crooked... then I do the same thing to this one but two lines seem crooked [img]/w3timages/icons/crazy.gif[/img].
    Well, it prints out OK so I suppose I can live...I was just wondering... *shrug*
    thanks anyway
    have fun