New Lounger
    Thanks

Calendar Drop Box (Access 2000)

I am trying to add a Calendar drop box to my form. This will be very similar to those seen on travelocity where you can pick your dates. Can someone help me with this? I need a bit of guidance on this task.

Thanks alot,

Joe

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar Drop Box (Access 2000)

Hi Joe

Not quite sure what help you need but write back and talk me through your problem. In the meantime here a link <post#=449,506>post 449,506</post: > of a recent post that may point you in the right direction.
    Jerry

New Lounger
    Thanks

Jerry,

Thanks for the response. The string of messages is exactly what I am referring too.

I would like to know how to incorporate this into my form. Do you have any suggestions on where I can get the commands without paying for them? Is this part of the Access package? Any guidance will be very helpful.

Thank you,

Joe

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

ActiveX controls like the calendar and datetime picker are part of the Windows common controls. However, in order to redistribute them with an application, you must have the developer's license included with products like Visual Basic/Visual Studio Pro or the developer version of Office (2002 and below). You can't get these without paying for them, but you can certainly search the web for free calendar controls and applets, including here and here.
    Charlotte

New Lounger
    Thanks

Charlotte,

Thank you

Joe

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Joe

I have attached a stripped down postal log I created a couple of years ago. I have incorporated a small calendar form that can be used. I believe it originally came from this Lounge, the original owner/developer I forget. Have a look at it and se if it is what you want ( It saves you getting Developer licences etc) I will talk you through the code if you want help ( My apologies if can do it, I do not know what level you are)
    Jerry