Lounger
    Thanks

Pivot Table (2000)

Is there a way to have the pivot table return the information (header and data) centered in the columns? The way it is now, the information in each column is lined up on the right of the cells and the header is on the left. It gets confusing as you go further down the sheet. Also it would be nice to have boarders on the cells so it is easier to read the stuff out to the right. I know how to do this manually after the macro has been ran, but it would be nice to have it set up automatically. Can you help?

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Pivot Table (2000)

What macro are you talking about? If you create the pivot table in a macro, you can add code to it that formats the pivot table the way you like (to some extent)

Lounger
    Thanks

Hey, I am glad it was you that responded. This is still that same spreadsheet ('RUAD Sorter') that you helped me with before. I think you set up the pivot table in the 'Click to Sort' button?!

I was hoping to add something to the pivot table, but I know even less about them than I do writing code.

I would like the pivot table to continue doing what it is doing, but I would like it to add the numbers in the columns in two different ways. The first way I would like it to add is like it is already doing and the second way would be to count the number of E5 thru E9 in each rating. Can you help me out with that? And also with the boarders and centering the data in the columns returned by the pivot table.

Thanks once again.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

If you post a question that refers to an earlier thread, it is a good idea to post a link to that thread. It may be fresh in your mind, but you can't count on others to know what you are talking about - some Loungers may not have read the original thread, others may have forgotten about it, etc.

The attached code should take care of the centering and borders.

If you want to group on E5 to E9, you can do that manually, and add subtotals. It will survive the refresh by the macro.

Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks. It works GREAT!!