2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Lotus Notes & Reply (WXP Pro OL2003)

A very strange thing is happening. Sometimes, when I receive a REPLY from someone using Lotus Notes, I get back a message, but not the reply part. In other words, it looks exactly like the message I sent out except that is is FROM them and TO me. There is no new content at all.
    Has anyone had this experience?

Thanks,
    Michael

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks

Re: Lotus Notes & Reply (WXP Pro OL2003)

I've never seen that. Are the problems messages in plain text, HTML, or rich text? Were they originally composed in the "basic" Outlook editor or in Word?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Lotus Notes & Reply (WXP Pro OL2003)

Hi, and good questions. I alwyas use Rich Text as default, so that's how they are sent. I went to one or two and clicked on REPLY and they came up as HTML. Maybe I should switch to plain text for a bit.

Thanks,
    Michael