New Lounger
    Thanks

Add New Line (Offics Xp)

As I select from the list box I want it to update the textbox but with a new line for each selection.
    Also I can't get my table field to show the selection as new lines. The selections stay together and when I run my history form I have to space them manully.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Add New Line (Offics Xp)

When you say you want your "table field" to show the selection as new lines, do you mean you want to add new records? Or do you want to just have each selection show on a separate line within the field on your table?

New Lounger
    Thanks

I want each selection to show on a separate line within the field on the table. This way the items would be easier to view.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

On event List132_Click, replace

Me!Text104 & " " & Me!Text140

with

Me!Text104 & vbCrLf & Me!Text140

You should look into naming conventions (giving your objects/controls meaningful names), it makes describing problems with specific objects/controls much easier. You can find examples here.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

You should not HAVE multiple items in a single field in a table. That is not relational design and would keep you from making use of the best features of Access. If you mean you want to use a drop down to display possible selections for a field, please clarify.
    Charlotte

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

As Charlotte notes, you shouldn't store multiple values in a single field. You have a many-to-many relationship between WeekDayShift and Options: several options can correspond to one weekdayshift, and several weekdayshifts can correspond to one option. The standard way to implement such a relationship is through an intermediate table joined to both WeekDayShift and Options, and a subform bound to this intermediate table on the main form.

See the attached rough example.