Results 1 to 1 of 1
2005-08-20, 14:35 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stormdance - RedShift Installation System
"RedShift enables you to create a very simple, smart looking software installer in seconds:
1. Name your installer & choose a splash image
2. Type or paste in your software license text
3. Select your folder of files to be installed
4. Enter shortcuts to your .exe and help files
5. Click 'Build'
That's all there is to it!
RedShift builds a single, self contained executable file which you can then distribute.
RedShift displays a realtime preview of your installer while you are working - saving you time since you don't need to keep rebuilding just to see if everything looks OK."
Gave this a whirl for a distribution package with "simple" installation requirements. Seems to do the job and, as the blurb says, looks rather smart if your custom graphics are up to scratch. <img src=/S/free.gif border=0 alt=free width=30 height=15>ware, of course.