Thanks

Information collaboration (Office XP)

We are a small business (for now) and we all travel a lot. We are looking for a way to share our contact information, and collaborate on projects. 2 of us use Office 2003, and 1 Office XP (me). What we are looking for is a good CRM program to do this, or if there is something else we should look at we are open to suggestions. Our budget is tight so that is a consideration as well. So far I have looked into FreeCRM.com and 1and1.com.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts

Re: Information collaboration (Office XP)

Do you have a server? What kind of budget is 'tight'? Have you looked into Microsoft's Small Business Server?

Joe
    Joe

Thanks

Our budget is tight enough that we dont want to spen moneis foolishly. No we do not have a server, but I am looking into that. No I havent looked into Microsofts Small Business Server, but will do so.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks

If you mean 1and1's Exchange hosting, that does include Outlook 2003 so you wouldn't need to buy another license. While $21/month for 3 people is more than you would pay for bargain basement hosting and free software, if you want the shared calendaring and address book features offered by Exchange Server, and its "rich client" web mail, it would be the most convenient solution. But I wouldn't consider Exchange to be an ideal collaboration platform; nor does it have good built-in CRM tools. You might have to combine a number of tools...