Thanks

Late e-mails (Outlook '03)

I just upgraded to Outlook '03, and am noticing something rather strange with my e-mail. I have several accounts, spread among two computers. On my laptop, some e-mails are coming in late. So far it appears to be from only two senders, but I just noticed it yesterday and havent followed it close enough to see if that is correct. Both of those senders are my co-workers and are sending from and to the domain that we use for our business. I am dropping our ISP an e-mail regarding this. While I was looking at this however I noticed that he had sent me an e-mail as well, in a cc: and that e-mail was almost 9 hours late. I dont think that they are using the send later feature, but am not sure. Any ideas here other than contacting the ISP?
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks

Re: Late e-mails (Outlook '03)

By what means are you ascertaining that it was '9 hours late'? I'd check the header to see what the local times are logged as - see <post#=499,013>post 499,013</post: > and replies for further ideas.