Organizing Inbox (Outlook 2000 SR-1)

I have a computer that I'm using as a message server here at work which we receive a lot of private messages on... Unfortunately we also recieve non-private messages (that everyone needs access to...) We post the messages after reviewing them - which can be a lot of work...
    To mitigate accidental posting of private messages - I would like to be able to apply a color to the messages which match the criteria of a private message...
    Simple right?!?!? Well - the only way to tell our private messages apart from regular ones is with the designator:
    P R I V A T E
    I can't for the life of my figure out how to get Outlook to recognize the spaces between the letters...
    I've tried "P R I V A T E" - nope
    I've tried P +R +I +V +A +T +E - ditto
    And after other attempts I'm stumped...
    Anyone have any ideas?

5 Star Lounger
    Wilmington, North Carolina, USA

Re: Organizing Inbox (Outlook 2000 SR-1)

Dan, are you doing this by trying to set up a rule? If you go to Tools > Rules Wizard > New... you can move messages based on content of subject or body. Click on the highlighted "specific words" section, type in P R I V A T E, and click Add. Then select your "not so public" folder to move the messages to.
    "If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, then you will be hacked. What's more, you deserve to be hacked." -Richard Clarke