Thread: View settings

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

View settings

Hi
    I'm running Outlook 2003 and my question relates to Calendar settings.
    I currently have my calendar set to daily view. In the appointments I quite often add additional comments in the notes section of the appointment. Is it possible to have these notes displayed in the Calendar and when printing my calendar have the notes printed with the appointments.
    Thanks in advance
    Cheers
    Dax

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: View settings

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by JohnBF on 07-Sep-05 10:42. Private Item restriction.)</P>Try these and see if they are close enough to what you need:

1. Switch your View to 'Day/Week/Month with AutoPreview'. This doesn't immediately show the body text, BUT if you hover your cursor on the item, the body text is previewed in the pop-up. (Except, as I just discovered, not on Private Items.) You can also try turning the Reading Pane on, but it uses screen space inefficiently, so I would only use it if I had a large monitor.

2. Under Page Setup, use the Calendar Details style.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: View settings

Hi John
    Thanks very much for your help, the print settings are just what I was after. The view setting in Calendar is pretty close to what I was after, I was actually hoping to have the appointment and notes area showing but hovering the mouse over the top is a good start.
    Cheers

Dax
    Dax