3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Reducing font size of all items in doc of 1 size (2003)

I have pasted info from several web pages into a Word document and everything looks great however I would like a way to reduce all items that currently have a font size of 12 to a size of 10. Unfortunately these pieces of text and intermingled with other items I do not wish to change so I can not simply perform a select all. I know I can select individual non-adjascent sections of text using the Control key and then change those however the document is 27 pages and that will take a while. I;m hoping there is an easier way. I tried to perform a Find & Replace leaving the text field blank and specifying the font type and size under the 'Format' button but the Find & Replace does not appear to have a 'Replace' option for the Format of items just text.

ANy ideas?

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Reducing font size of all items in doc of 1 size (2003)

If you click in the Replace with box, the Format button applies to the replacement.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Reducing font size of all items in doc of 1 size (2003)

Thanks. That worked perfectly. It took a few tries to get the part about having to click and plcae the cursor in the 'Find' or 'Replace' bof to specify the Formating for that item. It's not exactly intuitive when you don't know it. Microsoft probably could have designed that interface a little better or allowed for it to work for morethen one way.

Ed