Results 1 to 2 of 2
2005-09-18, 03:49 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Reseda, California, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
XP Windows Media Player (XP Professional)
I received a friend' <img src=/S/dizzy.gif border=0 alt=dizzy width=15 height=15> s vacation CD, with many individual clips (like a daily diary on CD). There may be 50 of these, and I tried to click PLAY ALL, to no avail.
Is there a setting or a way to get the Windows Media Player to play these clips in sequence without me clicking my brains out???? It's boring and I don't think I'll
ever make it through the CD having to play each 15 or 20 second clip individually. ( I have since told them NEVER to do this again)
Thanks for past help.
2005-09-18, 13:20 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2001
- New York, New York, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: XP Windows Media Player (XP Professional)
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Right-click on the upper bar (where the words "Windows Media Player" are)
3. From pop-up menu, select File | Open
4. Navigate to your CD
5. When you see all your clips, select (click once - not twice!) the first clip.
6. On your keyboard, press Ctrl and A keys simultaneously (Select All command).
7. On Open window, click Open button (or just hit Enter key on your keyboard)