Thanks

Web Shortcuts (MSO 2003)

OK, me and my grumpy self and my WOPR book are slogging through some of Outlook...

Two Questions:

If I have a page displayed in IE, I can drag the page icon over to the Shortcuts tab and drop it to create a shortcut to a page that will then display in Outlook...

But, if I then got to another page from there, how can I then drop "?" To the Shortcuts tab, as there doesn't appear to be any icon on the Web bar in Outlook to drop (like I did from IE)...

Secondly, good old blind me, what is the control for the type (face / weight) that is used to specify shortcut names?

Calmly submitting...

Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Web Shortcuts (MSO 2003)

>But, if I then got to another page from there, how can I then drop "?" To the Shortcuts tab

From the sound of it, you're browsing within Outlook - something that I am not prone to do. Is there an available workaround by using Add to Favorites? (The Add to Favorites toolbar command can be Customised onto your Web Toolbar.) On my installation, I can't duplicate the Drag and Drop behaviour that you describe.

>what is the control for the type (face / weight) that is used to specify shortcut names?

If you're talking about Font Types within the Outlook interface, the only ones that aren't hard-coded are the ones that you can access via Customise Current View.

HTH
    Gre

Thanks

Re: Web Shortcuts (MSO 2003)

unkamunka:

>>
    Is there an available workaround by using Add to Favorites?
    <<

I'll try dropping it in my Favorites first...

The font... I've ben able to ascertain "all" the others I was after, but haven't found that one yet...Sokay, just wanted to make ia a little larger, and bold... Oh well...

Thanks.

Regards,
    Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"