3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Setting Paper Size on Report (access 2000)

I'm trying to print a report in access 2000 to a custom paper size of 9 1/2" x 4". I saw where you can use the PrtDevMode property to do this but I'm not sure how to do this and on what event I showed run this. Any one have any idea how to set this up? I have the report set up correctly but I need this speical paper size to print the report correctly. Thanks//

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Setting Paper Size on Report (access 2000)

Is this more or less the same question as <post#=522,528>post 522,528</post: >?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

It's similar. I've been researching this and I saw where there may be a way to make a report print on a custom paper size. I just don't know how. I can set a custom paper size in word but not in an Access report. Do you knowof a way of setting a custom paper size in Access Hans? I'm kinda of at my wits end. I've been going over this for hours with no luck. Thanks..

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

You must create the custom paper size in Windows. Assuming that you're using Windows NT, 2000, XP or 2003, see HOW TO: Create a Custom Paper Size in Windows NT 4.0 using Access 2000. Once you have created the custom paper size, you should be able to select it in the Page Setup dialog in Access. Also see the related Microsoft Access Reports and Dot Matrix Printers

(These are simply the first two hits I get in Google when I search for Access "custom paper size")

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Hans.. I'll check this out. I appreciate it..