3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

NavMan iCN510 - Maps don't load

I have a NavMan iCN 510 with Windows CE operating system. The maps do not load from the memory card.

If anyone is familiar with such devices can you tell me how to restore the map loading facility? The NavMan Web site hasn't yielded me any help & a message to Technical Support was acknowledged without a reply yet.

Malcolm Walker

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: NavMan iCN510 - Maps don't load

Hi Malcolm

Shot in the dark here but is the SD card seated correctly in the slot as I know these have the habit of popping out sometimes unnoticed, this happened with my Ipaq and I was swearing miserably at it until Jezzarette 2 'fixed' it for me.
    Jerry

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: NavMan iCN510 - Maps don't load

Thank you for your message & suggestion. It's a good point - a problem I have experienced, twice, with the card not being seated correctly & even falling out of its slot. Panic - It took quite a search to find it!

In the meantime I have deleted from & added to the maps & reloaded the software onto my computer & the NavMan. As a result & for no apparent reason it is working normally again. For which I am very thankful. Thanks again.