New Lounger
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Recurring meeting every x business days (2003/SP1)

I need to set up a meeting which recurs every 4th business day. Currently, I'm creating each one manually, and it takes quite a while. Is there anyway to do this? I'm willing to tackle a certain amount of code.

Thank you!

Uranium Lounger
    Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Re: Recurring meeting every x business days (2003/SP1)

I have not found a reliable -native- way of identifying Holidays which are days off work. Code techniques I found rely on identifying All day Events for which Categories include Holiday. But not all Holiday Category All Day Events are days off work for (e.g. US Halloween). And if you enter Jewish Holidays or Holidays of other Nations, you aren't going to have many standard work days left. (We should be so lucky.) If someone finds a better technique, please share it.

The best way to do this would appear be to create a custom Category such as 'Company Holiday' and apply it to the appropriate dates, which could be managed quickly in a Table View of Calendar items, and then create the first Appointment in the series and then open it, then run the attached code. It also assumes a Monday through Friday work week.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS