Lounger
    Thanks

Disappearing Recipients (2003 SP1)

Howdy
    We have a few users that experience missing recipients in e-mails. For instance users can only see addresses for recipients listed in our Global Address Book. The other recipients seem to disappear. Even hovering their mouse over the names only displays multiple semicolons. Sometimes there appears to be no recipient listed. These addresses may or may not be listed in their Contacts. It

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Disappearing Recipients (2003 SP1)

Hi Kay
    Whilst searching for the answer to my problem, your post was thrown up. My problem is similar - I imported email addresse to Outlook, but they seem to have been put elsewhere than the Contacts folder. The email show up in the right place in the contact form, but wont transfer to the To: box in a new message, I just get the semicolon as you do. This applies to all the email addresses I imported, but none of the ones I put in by hand. I think the addresses are in another address book and not contacts folder at all, but why this should cause a problem I dont know.

What I want to do is select multiple recipients and then click on 'new message to recipieints' and have the addresses appear in the To: box but this fails when the addresses were imported.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Disappearing Recipients (2003 SP1)

Since you reposted this as a new thread in <post:=534,981>post 534,981</post:>, I'll lock this thread to avoid duplication.

Loungers wanting to reply, please do so in the other thread.