Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook (2003) Calendar Colours (2003 SP1)

Is it possible to change the colurs of different calendars at will in Outlook 2003? I would like to have my work calenda one colour, personal calendar another colour, and, say, a meeting room calendar a third colour - but I can only get two colours - one for my main calendar and the same second colour for all others. Does anyone know of any way round this?

thanks

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook (2003) Calendar Colours (2003 SP1)

Not "at will" as far as I know - but in Outlook 03 if you map those other calendars into your Outlook Calendar Navigation Pane and then check them, they will be displayed side by side in Day View, and each get a different application-assigned color.

To show additional calendars this way in 2003, use the "Open Shared Calendar" link and dialog in the Navigation Pane. The user calendar will be added to the "Other Calendars" list, and you can check that User's Calendar and get a side by side View of every user Calendar selected (constrained in practice by the size of your monitor display). Does this help?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook (2003) Calendar Colours (2003 SP1)

Thanks John - sorry it's taken so long to respond to your reply, which I do appreciate.

I did know you can display different calendars, though I haven't tried more than two at a time, and they show different colours, but there does seem to be no way round getting automatically assigned colours. It's a pity, but that's life I guess. Maybe a future update will change this.

Thanks for your time and help in replying.