2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Import Playlist (*wpl) (9.0.6926 SP-3)

Here's a challenge.

I would like to "mail-merge" a standard Windows Media Playlist into a CD Jewell Case Booklet.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Import Playlist (*wpl) (9.0.6926 SP-3)

Not quite what you asked, but perhaps <post#=297,754>post 297,754</post: > helps.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks HansV. I actually have an older version of Plus! (2001/2002) and the CD Label feature is pretty limited. I had been to the MS Plus! site to check out the new DME version but there is no trial version and Plus! DME is not available for download to Canada. I figured since I have the complete MS Office 2000 that there might be other solutions.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I don't think it'll be easy to use mail merge. It can't access play lists directly, so you'd have to export them to a format that can be used for a mail merge. Unfortunately, the information included in an export is very limited.

It might be better to ask this question in the Software Finds and Wants forum, I'm sure our resident freeware experts will come up with something. (If you post a new thread there, we will lock this one with a link to the other one).