3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Bottom border no show (MS FrontPage 2000 4.0.2.66

I have a web at www.sandiwaygolf.co.uk/ created in FrontPage 2000.

There are shared borders on all pages; top, left & bottom. For whatever reason the bottom border doesn't display on the Welcome page. It is present in my disk based Web but not when published. I have published with both FTP & FP's Publish Web command as well s overwriting the existing folders & files to no avail.

Can someone point me to the error please?

Thanks

Re: Bottom border no show (MS FrontPage 2000 4.0.

Could it have somethiing to do with the "counter" that gets inserted at the bottom of that page? Maybe they aren't compatible in the big MS scheme of things?

(I didn't use shared borders, so I'm not familiar with their general quirks.)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Bottom border no show (MS FrontPage 2000 4.0.

I don't think so as the counter has been there since 2001 without a problem of this nature. The no show of the bottom border only occurred this weekend following an upload of the Web to a new server. Nevertheless you are seeing the site on the old server while the site on its new server is yet to go public. I subsequently uploaded some minor changes to the old server & that is when the no show became apparent there. So, I think, it is reasonable to assume that the error or the cause is in my disk-based Web.

I have not had any problems with shared borders in several FP sites I have authored.