Lounger
    Thanks

Word2000 Print Range Spooling Errors

Using Word 2000 SR-1. I have a mail merge document of 30 individual letters. For a specific reason, I do not want to print the first three letters (pages), and when I attempt to print the range 4-30 I got a "spool32.exe error" and my choice to "ignore" or "close" was really just "close". After closing Word, the printer definition was no longer visible in the Printer Folder. It was restored after restarting.

I am, however, able to print any one page individually, OR all 30 pages. My printer is an HPDeskJet930C. I removed the printer definition and reinstalled it. I tried all the spooling options available (ECF or RAW). When I used RAW, I didn't get a spooling error, I got a "winword.exe error". and once again, had to shut down and restart.

Any ideas? suggestions?

Thanks.

Judy

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Word2000 Print Range Spooling Errors

Mail merge usually puts pages into sections, each with only one page - try printing the range s4-s30 instead. I'm still using Word 97 but this is probably the same.

Cheers,
    Margaret

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Word2000 Print Range Spooling Errors

Margaret,

That worked like a dream! Thank you SO much for the information [img]/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Judy