2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Archive Problem (2003)

I'm trying to help a colleague with archiving. She had three different folders visible in the navigation pane: Personal Folders and 2 separate Archive folders. It was very confusing as to where the archived mail was going as each was pointing to a different .pst file. So, while all these files were visible in her pane, I transferred all the data from the Personal File and one of the Archive files into the second Archive file. Once done, I deleted the .pst file that wasn't needed. The problem started when I closed both Archive folders in her navigation pane (not sure why I did that!). Now her mail is archiving to the proper folder but I can't see it....I have tried GO-FOLDER LIST. Nothing visible. How can I get the Archive folder list back in the navigation pane? Additionally, how do I get rid of the Personal Folder list that is showing in the navigation pane but isn't in use or wanted? Thanks in advance.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Archive Problem (2003)

Update: I now have it so files are archiving to the Personal Folder (I think this IS an archive folder and someone renamed it "Personal Folder" along the way). Now the only remaining problem is that the Deleted folder is not archiving....I have triple checked the settings and it just won't budge. I am trying to archive it manually using File-Archive and choosing the Deleted folder. I can see at the bottom of the screen where it looks like its archiving but in fact nothing is moving. Any suggestions for this?