3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

outlook today calendar (2000)

Can anyone think of a reason why an item set on Fri 2nd Dec should appear on Thur 1st Dec? PC date is correct. Tried modifying the data on the item like time / date etc and it responds correctly. Adding a new item for friday repeats the effect on that new item - i.e. shows it on Thursday. Only if I force in an item per day for several days over the 7 day lookahead, does it present the friday items on friday, and if I remove them all it reverts to showing it thursday.

I have never been conscious of this happening before, and I dont think anything has changed!!

thanks for any ideeas

Mike C

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: outlook today calendar (2000)

Can you tell us more specifics about the Calendar items? Do your Outlook time zone settings under Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Time Zones exactly match the Control Panel Date-&-Time settings? Are these All day Events that you created before the Daylight Savings changeover - they get pushed back or forward an hour due to Outlook's mindless way of setting up All Day Events.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: outlook today calendar (2000)

John,

Thank you for your reply, sorry that I have been out of the office for a week....

The moment has passed simply because the appointments have gone past! I will keep my eyes open for a repeat.
    First thing first. All my entries in the diary have always looked ok in calendar view. and have always behaved properly regarding reminders etc.

Quite simply I had a couple of appointments (meetings? not sure I know the difference) which though correct in Calendar view were on the wrong day in Outlook Today view. If I forced in extra dummy entries for each of the seven days ahead the troublesome two moved and showed on the correct day. If I took out the dummy entries so that these were the only two appointments on their respective days, they moved to the "today" section. All new entries showed on the correct days. Bizarre!

Cheers,

Mike C

Oops... all the settings you asked about are fine.