Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Thunderbird Line Spacing (TB 1.x)

Although I've not used TB for a very long time, I've got an annoyance I wonder if anyone else has seen. When I "Write" an email, and I mean really write a text only message, composed by me, not copy-paste of anything other than typing from the keyboard I get occasional failure of line spacing between paragraphs. Let's say I write a message to someone and it contains three or more paragraphs, achieved by pressing the ENTER key twice and the end of a paragraph. The paragraphs look fine while I'm composing the message, with the double spacing between paragraphs. However, AFTER I send the message the copy that gets saved will usually have one or more paragraphs that are NOT double spaced between one another. Did I say all that correctly? Anyone have any ideas why or is it a glitch in TB that I'll just have to watch?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Thunderbird Line Spacing (TB 1.x)

I doubt this is connected but I had a problem with Thunderbird a while back when composing straight text messages. The cursor would disappear and sometimes I'd type text and get nothing. The problem was caused by fonts. I changed the fonts I was using and everything became fine. I just wonder if changing the font would stop this problem?

Chris (Hunt)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Thunderbird Line Spacing (TB 1.x)

I dunno, Chris, but it's worth a try. Funny thing is that on the 28th after I made the post, I tried later in the day to get it to happen again. I typed a few lengthy messages to myself and could NOT make it happen again. It's frustrating for when I'm composing the message, the problem can't be seen. It's only after sending that the paragraphs don't all appear properly. I'll monkey with fonts and keep an eye on it. Thanks.