4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2000 (forced fields)

Hello, have a sub form where there are two text boxes (A and [img]/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] populated by synchronised combo boxes, so the synch combos do not alter all instances of A and B in the sub form each time the syncs are altered I have put the sync combos outside the sub form, code then populate A and B on the sub form.
    All works fine apart from the fact that when the sub record is activated, if users populate other fields in the sub first rather than A and B then move out of the sub form to activate the combos to populate A and B, a message saying A and B are required yet the users are not able to populate as it means going outside the sub to the sync combos. It is impertive that A and B are forced which I know is the cause of the problem . Any solutions to a work around please? I

Thanks Darren.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 2000 (forced fields)

Perhaps you can place the combo boxes on the subform, make the corresponding text boxes transparent and put them on top of the combo boxes. See the thread starting at <post:=340,270>post 340,270</post:>.