Lounger
    Thanks

Graphics (Word 2002)

We have a memo template set up with graphics in the header and footer. Whenever we are typing at the bottom of the template, the screen jumps while you are typing until you get to the next page. It is doing this because of the graphic that sits there. Why? If I take the graphic out, it works fine. Does anyone know a way to get the page not to jump while typing? I have attached the template. It starts happening on line 32.

Thanks for your help
    Attached Files Attached Files

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Graphics (Word 2002)

I just downloaded the template and opened it in Word 2003 and it worked fine, so maybe they fixed this issue between versions. However, if you don't need to edit the header/footer, you could also try changing your view from "Print Layout" to "Normal" (on the view menu). Then the header/footer won't be visible on your document while you are typing.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Graphics (Word 2002)

I don't have the problem in your document/template in Word 2002 SP-3. I tried it at different window sizes and zoom percentages. It might be specific to your graphics card/driver.

As a workaround, you could switch to Normal view. The graphic in the footer isn't visible in Normal view.