Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Unexpected error 35012
2001-06-25, 14:34 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unexpected error 35012
I have a database that lately has been getting this error once a week or so.. When you click help on the error message it says this may or may not be a serious problem contact Microsoft.. Big help huh? Has any one else come across this and if so what did you do to reslove the problem? Thanks for the help..
2001-06-25, 14:53 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2000
- Sacramento, California, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Unexpected error 35012
Error 35012 means you have a corrupted object, such as a form, in your database. Here's the recommendation for resolving this problem as laid out in knowledgebase article Q277924:<hr> To resolve this error message, follow these steps:
1. Create a new Microsoft Access database.
2. On the File menu, point to Get External Data, and then click Import. Import
all database objects (tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, and modules)
into the new database.
3. If you receive the "Unexpected error 35012" error message when you import a
specific database object, repeat step 2, but exclude that object and restore
the damaged object from a good backup.<hr>Charlotte