2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Default line colour for WordDraw (Word 2000)

Help please. When I use Word Draw, the default line colour is "no line" and the default fill is White. This makes new arrows difficult to find and change.
    I have searched the help and this forum for "default color" with no success. Could someone please point me to the instructions I need to change the default drawing colour to Red?
    By the way, the members of this forum are the most helpful and patient of any forum I've encountered. Thank you.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Default line colour for WordDraw (Word 2000)

You can set the default for a document: create an autoshape with the colours etc. you prefer, then right-click the shape and select "Set AutoShape Defaults". The settings will apply to all autoshapes in that document.
    To set the default for all blank new documents, open your Normal.dot, and repeat the above. Then delete the shape, and save & close Normal.dot.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Default line colour for WordDraw (Word 2000)

Thanks Hans.
    I really appreciate your knowledge of Word and the time you spend helping others.
    I changed the defaults in my document, in Normal.dot and in all my other templates and skeletons.
    I also wrote it down in a document I've created on how I customise Word at each new job I go to.
    many thanks