2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Excel--Runtime Error 91 (Excell2000)

I have a problem with an Excel add-in--XLsim.xla. It's a MonteCarlo simulation .
    I had to reinstall all my applications and they all work except XLSim.xla. I open excel,click enable macros, and SIMULATE appears in the menu. When I click SIMULATE I get the runtime error 91.
    Clicking on the file menu--all the choices are blanked out. If I go down to the last file opened named SIMSTATS (an empty worksheet) and click it, two things happen--the file menu comes back to normal and if I click SIMULATE the program starts as it should. How do I get the application to run properly?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Excel--Runtime Error 91 (Excell2000)

I don't suppose the VBA code in XLSim.xla can be viewed. That makes it virtually impossible to know what exactly goes wrong.
    Do you have any other add-ins loaded? If so, unload all of them (except XLSim) to see if the problem goes away.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Should XLsim.xla be listed in Add-ins in the Tool menu? It's not there.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Perhaps that is the problem. Did you reinstall XLSim.xla? If so, try adding it to the list of add-ins by clicking Browse in the Add-Ins dialog. I'm afraid I don't know where to look for it, since I don't have this add-in myself.