3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Wrapping text (Excel 2002)

I must be thick in the head but I cannot figure out what is happening in the attached spreadsheet. Both cells with text in them have 'wrap text' turned on. In one cell the feature appears to be working correctly. In the other it does not. What am I doing incorrect? I'm sure it is something simple, but I can't see it. Thanks.

It should be mentioned that this sheet was developed by someone else and I cleaned out all other information which is why sheet itself has various sized lines and cells.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Wrapping text (Excel 2002)

They both are wrapping fine for me. The top one just doesn't have enought height. Select it and use Format | Row | AutoFit. --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I don't know what causes this, but it seems to be a property of the entire row, not of individual cells. If you select row 6, click the Format Painter button, then click on (the row header of) row 3, F3 will adjust the row height too.

Note: you shouldn't attach a workbook with macros if the macros are not relevant to the problem.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks to everyone. I apologize about the macro. As mentioned I didn't develop the sheet, I was just asked to find out what the row problem was. I wasn't aware that there were macaros.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

If you weren't aware that the workbook contains macros, you probably have macro security set to Low. That is very dangerous, you could open a workbook with a macro virus without any warning. I recommend setting macro security to Medium.