quidlat

Publishing existing form and report (Access2000 )

Hi!
    question: I have just created this database whose main function is to display customized information. Basically, I have a form where users can specify (via combo boxes) the servers, date range, and backup level that a subsequent report displays. For example, a user can choose servers 1-5, backed up from May 25 through June 1, with a backup level of Full. When the user clicks on the "Run Report" button, the report is opened. The report is connected to a query that gets its parameters from the Main form.

Is there a way I can transform these three objects into a Data Access Page? In other words, turn my forms and reports into a webpage without having to start from scratch and starting a Data Access page?

thanks
    chris

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Publishing existing form and report (Access2000 )

The isn't exactly what you wanted, but the following chapter 10 Reproduced from Access 2000 Developer's Handbook, Volume 2,

Is available online:-

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnacchbk/html/acsybex_chap10.asp>Chapter 10: Creating Data Access Pages
    </A>

You may find it some help.

There is also a down load example