New Lounger
    Thanks

Planzo Calendar (IE )

Has anyone tried the Planzo calendar program? It appears to work great except the e-mail feature does not appear to work. You need to set up the e-mail feature by having them send you an e-mail. I have tried this a number of times and I never get the required e-mail. Therefore, I can not get the e-mail notification to work and that is one of the reasons I wanted to use this program.

William Huebner

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Planzo Calendar (IE )

I'm sorry, not familiar with it. But, for the benefit of other Loungers, is this it: Planzo.com ?

(FWIW, it helps if, whenever possible, you provide a link to let Loungers "educate" themselves about your question.)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Planzo requires that you verify that the email address given is correct by clicking on the link in the welcome email from Planzo - if you do not do that you will not get any emails - check to insure that under your Account Settings that your Account email has "Verified!" next to it.
    Ed
    "Somebody left the cork out of my lunch." - W. C. Fields

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I use the Planzo calendar to keep track of a couple of different non-profit groups. One group has meetings several times a month, and another meets only every few months, so I've added those meetings to my Planzo calendar and wait for the email reminders. I've set up my Planzo account to send me an email every Sunday of the upcoming week's appointments and also send a reminder email the evening before any calendared event. It works great, and I had no problem setting up the email account.
    Samantha

Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks!
    Robert A. Heinlein - Time Enough for Love