2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

ASP Page Prob (FP2003)

Hi, I composed & manage a web site for an assoc - AVA recently I attempted to add a form page to the site following the instructions in the manual FP Inside out. saved as an ASP page as per instructions.

However when I attempt to view the page, I am presented with the code in text view -ASP Page
    The form page displays OK in design & preview mode in FP, however when I view the file with browser (FF) from my HDD it also displays as text.
    Have uninstalled FP extentions on web host & deleted old web,re0nstalled FP extensions & re-published new web site but no success.
    Does anyone have any sugestions on a solution for my problem?

TIA
    Neville

Thanks

Re: ASP Page Prob (FP2003)

Sorry for the delayed answer, but your host is running the Apache web server, which I believe does not have built-in support for rendering ASP pages. There is way to get ASP pages to run on Apache (formerly from Chillisoft, now from Sun: Sun Java System Active Server Pages 4.0), but you probably need assistance from your host to install it (not to mention the cost!).

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: ASP Page Prob (FP2003)

Thanks,

It looks like it's over my head, so as we were running behind schedule we ended up paying a guy to do the page for us.

A bit better than my capabilities!!

Thanks again for the advice.

Neville