Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: General Questions (Outlook 2003)
2006-02-07, 20:08 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
General Questions (Outlook 2003)
Is there a way, using either desktop Outlook or OWA, to create a DL using addresses pasted in from an Excel spreadsheet? What I am looking for is a work around for having to select or create each individual address . . .
Also, a related question, do you know if there is an absolute limit on the number addresses that you can put in one of the address fields? We had a message bounce with about 100 addresses in the BCC field.
Thanks for any info you can provide on these questions.
2006-02-07, 23:24 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2000
- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: General Questions (Outlook 2003)
1. See this <!post=VB Forum thread,552172>VB Forum thread<!/post>, which will be a lot faster than going through CSV file creation and import.
2. The limit is usually a server function limit, not an Outlook limit. When it happens, use the 'Mail Merge' feature of Outlook to send messages to multiple recipients.-John ... I float in liquid gardens