2 Star Lounger
    Loudon, New Hampshire, USA

Wizards/Add-in Manager (Access2000/Access 2003)

Hello All,
    I am looking for reading material for how to create Wizards such as the Command Button, Forms and Report. I believe such things can be created in Access? And can be placed into Access via the Add-In Manager? I so far have not found any books that really explain about these things. So I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Why do I want to be able to do these things? Well, I like having Help right on the screen. So when a field gets focus I have to code VBA code to move the Me!Tag to a Global Field called HelpMess. Also every time I build a new form I have to add The HelpMess field and its label to the Form Footer. I would like to stop doing all this coding. As well when I create a button or code an field Event I want My error message code to be generated. As for the report, I never needed a Report Header, but end up putting that information into the page header. I also have a different style for report date and time.
    Fingers crossed,

Plutonium Lounger

Re: Wizards/Add-in Manager (Access2000/Access 2003)

See Helen Feddema's downloadable examples on Code Samples; look for #1 Create two Access add-ins.

Also see MSKB article How to create USysRegInfo table for installing add-ins in Microsoft Access.