New Lounger
    Thanks

a new cursor (XP/HE SP2)

I downloaded a page from a supplier after first downloading Adobe 7 (free version). I went back to the suppliers page and tried to select a subject and I got a "hand" instead of an arrow or the finger pointing hand. What have I done wrong? I'm new to computers and this board so I'm sure Woody convers this question in his Dummy book but I can't find the answer. Thank you.
    Dick

Thanks

Re: a new cursor (XP/HE SP2)

Are you saying you see the hand when viewing the Acrobat document only, or when viewing a web page?

The 'hand' cursor is normal when viewing pages with Acrobat - when you left click, it 'grabs' the page and allows you to scroll by simply moving your mouse.

If you have closed the Acrobat page and are still getting it, there may be a delay or problem in your system unloading Acrobat.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Leif: I get the hand when I am on the supplier's page. As far as I know I downloaded Acrobat first and successfully. I then went back to download the page I wanted, and that apparently was successful, but I can't select a topic. The page is basically a table of contents and one supposedly can select the topic(s) of interest and then download them. By doing this I wouldn't have to download their complete catalog. Thank you for the reply, Dick

Thanks

Is it possible for you to post a link to the the supplier's website so we can see if we can reproduce the problem?