Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Emails - 1 Computer (2003)

HI there

On my work-home computer, I have two email addresses set up. My personal email is set up in Outlook Express. My work email is set up in Outlook - and was very recently upgraded to 2003 by my IT department.

Both are working fine on the same computer in that I have no problem sending or recieving messages. The only problem that I have is when I send a message from my home (Outlook Express) to my work (Outlook) - the message is never recieved.

I do not get a response in Outlook Express saying that the message could not be delivered. Message size is not the issue as most of the emails that I have been sending are simple test messages. I checked my blocked senders list, junk mail and rules. Nothing is set up to block either/or. This only started happening when I was upgraded last week.

Would anyone have any idea why this might be happening? Is there some sort of bug with regard to using Outlook Express and Outlook 2003 on the same computer?

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 2 Emails - 1 Computer (2003)

What happens when you send from your work (outlook) to home (outlook Express)?