3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Organization Forms Library Missing

Yesterday I was working on two different forms and I save them to our Organization Forms Library. Later that day, I wanted to check to see if I had done something and the forms and library were in display on my system.

This morning, I login into our network and called up MS Outlook. I then proceeded to start working on the same forms for more changes. The first thing I noticed was that the Library was missing. I did - Tools - Forms - Choose Form - went to the Look IN: and pulled the drop down. I did not see the library, just the others - Standard Forms Library, Personnal Forms library, Outlook folders, Standard Templates, etc.

Can anybody explain why I lost the Organization Forms library from my list and did I loose all the forms that were in it? I asked our Administrator to look into it..... "I have to go to a meeting now..but try to recall what you did. If this is a problem then you need to fix it before we go online".

Thanks
    Daniel Reyes

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts

Re: Organization Forms Library Missing

What versions of Outlook & Exchange? What service pack levels of each? Are they both up-to-date with patches?

Joe
    Joe

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

MS Outlook - 2003 - SP1 and Exchange is 5.5 and i believe all the service packs have been loaded. I am not the administrator and when i questioned them on it..."All patchs are uptodate".

That is basically all theywould give me.

Thanks

The Organisational Forms Library is not local to your machine so that should not be a problem. Have you had any other network problems since you logged in?
    Regards,
    Rory

Microsoft MVP - Excel

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts

Check out some of the links at Search The Knowledge Base. There may be some help there. Have the administrator use the exchange admin tool and make sure the folder still exists on the server.

Joe
    Joe

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

There are no other problems that I have noticed to the Exchagne. At this time I am the only real User. I have 3 other "Users" that I build to test sending message back and forth. I have four computers that I use to login as a different "User" and send message and forms. These profiles have the the Organization Forms Library and all the forms that should be out there.

At this time this is an isloated system where only the Exchange Administrator and myself have access to it.