4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Tracking Required Training (2003/SR1)

I have a database that I use to keep track of training that we provide to employees. We generally offer training once or twice per month. I keep track of the type of training, the date and when the training expires.

Not all employees need to have all types of training. What I would like to do is to be able to create a form for each employee that would show all of the different types of training with check boxes for the type of training they require. Once that is completed, I would like to have it check against the training that they have received, then be able to create a report showing who is lacking in their training. Does anyone know of any examples of that I could take a look at? Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tracking Required Training (2003/SR1)

What determines the kind of training they require?
    Charlotte

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tracking Required Training (2003/SR1)

That is a manual determination, depending on the type of job that they have. For instance all employees need to be trained in the use of Personal Protective Equipment, (hard hats, safety shoes, etc.) but office personnel do not need to be trained in Forklift Safety.

What I would like to do is have the different types of training on a form for each employee and just check which ones each individual requires. Thank you.