New Lounger
    Thanks

Tracking Changes/format changes (WORD '03)

Weekly, I receive a WORD document from my boss that has changes to meeting minutes that I've given to her. Sometimes she'll make format changes. I always have a hard time getting WORD to allow me to ACCEPT the FORMAT changes and I have no idea why! I R click and select accept change, but, nothing happens. When I am finished accepting the OTHER changes, I then just do the "accept all changes" from the tool bar and this accepts the format changes, but, would rather accept them one at a time as some are SO subtle I can't tell what she's changing...
    Thanks!!

Thanks

Re: Tracking Changes/format changes (WORD '03)

You can add the old "Accept and Reject" dialog back to one of your toolbars, such as the Reviewing toolbar, and use its navigation tools to review each change. I don't know whether it provides any more explanation of formatting changes than you can see for yourself, but maybe it does. Here's an example of what appears for text that was italicized. (I dropped it into an older graphic showing how to add the dialog to your toolbar in Word 2002.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tracking Changes/format changes (WORD '03)

Thank You : )